Hotel Operations Weekend is the only hotel operations Festival organized in Europe. The main goal is to gather tourism and hotel middle management representatives from the entire region, to present global hotel operations trends, to facilitate implementation of new products and services and to ensure to participants great entertainment and networking.
In first two years Festival gathered more than 1.000 participants, mostly GMs, Hotel Operations Managers and Hotel Department Managers. Most hoteliers agreed that HOW became leading middle management representatives meeting place.
We want to present to our participants global trends in hotel operations and also encourage them to implement new products and services.
Third HOW Festival will be held on October 16th – 18th in the Valamar Collection Isabella Island Resort in Poreč.
Festival Participants are:
- Hotel GMs
- Hotel GMs’ Assistants
- Hotel Operation Managers
- Sales and Marketing Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Housekeeping Managers
- Wellness Managers
- F&B Managers
- Reception Managers
- Technical Department Managers
- Restaurant/ bars Managers
- Cost Control Managers
Last year panelists
HOW is 3-day Festival and it is segmented by hotel departments.
Main topics (for all the participants):
- Global trends in hotel operations
- How to maximise your operations profitability in respect to your guests and different markets they are coming from?
- Going green – sustainability is the new “it” word. How can we participate in saving the planet…and adding additional value to our guests?
- How co-branding can boost your revenue?
Topics per operational departments:
- “Grab & go” concept or how to increase revenue from new F&B trend
- Creative independent F&B concepts in hospitality
- We all say the WiFi in our hotel is great but is it really? And how to make it to be perfect?
- Hotel app: pro & con
- Fight club in revenue management: If the bookings are down – do we keep the prices and risk to be half full or do we discount prices to fill in property?
- Engage your guests – let them be your ambassadors / Social media: do you value it enough?
- We all like to say we are the best – but what happens when your guests expect a lot and you do not deliver to their expectations. What means when your lowest review score is “value for money”?
- Do you know how to say thank you to your staff?
- International hotel brands made possible for hotel sales staff to work from home. What are pros and cons of that arrangement?
- How to train housekeeping staff more efficiently?
- What hotel amenities are the trend in 2020?
- On-site communication with guests – what is the most effective one?
The Festival’s concept is directed to B2B business model development, participants networking and boosting quality of hotel business and services. HOW provides its partners networking with hoteliers from entire region and development of B2B business.
HOW partners can represent their products and meet potential partners through various partnership models!
Partnership opportunities can be found here.
PROFICISCOR d.o.o., Ivana Broza 8a,
HR- 10000 Zagreb, MB: 1783122,
MBS: 080476091, VAT-ID: HR66631337112
Bank account: Zagrebačka banka
Board member: Robert Brgić
Place of jurisdiction: Commercial court Zagreb
Nominal capital: 25.000,00 HRK